We provide education support services in addition to leading on professional development, research and advocacy initiatives related to speech and language disorders. These services include our therapy programs, School Support Services and The Glenleighden School. We partner with the community, health professionals, educators and families to help children and young people find their voice.
Our vision is to be the leader in enabling better outcomes for children and young people with disability for whom language is their primary disorder.
We are currently looking for a highly organised individual to join our multidisciplinary team. The Marketing & Fundraising Manager is entrusted with revenue generating activities including community fundraising events, capital appeals, corporate partnerships, grants and direct marketing. Reporting to the Leadership Team of SALDA you will also oversee the delivery of state and national brand and advocacy campaigns.
This position will offer variety with each week bringing new challenges and opportunities. You will work closely with all members of the SALDA team to reach the organisations strategic goals. You will deliver all organisational marketing, PR and communication activities via electronic, multimedia and print channels to increase service delivery and awareness of Language Disorder
This is a Full-time contracted position until December 2019 with possibility for extension.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or Fundraising.
- A minimum of 3+ years generalist Marketing and Fundraising experience.
- Management experience in the not for profit sector
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating fundraising and marketing strategies
- Experience building brands and growing awareness/saliency
- Experience managing the media and third party marketing agencies/suppliers
- Experience with web, online giving and social media platforms including WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Adwords/Analytics, EverydayHero and Facebook
- Experience managing multiple internal stakeholders and competing priorities in a small team environment
- Experience leading, managing and coaching both staff and volunteers
- A highly-developed understanding of fundraising and marketing principles and strategies
- Ability to analyse data and have a good working knowledge of data trends in Fundraising and Marketing.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Relationship building skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Benefits of the role include salary packaging and salary sacrifice options that significantly increase your take home pay.
To be considered for this position your application must include:
- Cover letter
- No more than two pages of demonstrated evidence that address the qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience listed in the Position Description.
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 26 November 2018.
SALDA is committed to safe and supportive work practices. The successful candidate will be subject to teacher registration check or Blue Card screening, reference checks, identification verification and be required to disclose any information relevant to the candidate’s eligibility to engage in activities including young people.
The Marketing & Fundraising Manager is entrusted with revenue generating activities including community fundraising events, capital appeals, corporate partnerships, grants and direct marketing. Reporting to the Leadership Team of SALDA you will also oversee the delivery of state and national brand and advocacy campaigns.Download (120.07 KB)