We are currently looking for a highly organised individual to join our multidisciplinary team. The Human Resources Manager supports the implementation of Human Resource (HR) programs and initiatives across the organisation. The position is a member of the SALDA Leadership Team.
Working with the Leadership Team, managers and staff, this role supports a broad scope of HR disciplines including a strong Employee Relations focus.
This is a Full-time Maternity Relief position until October 2019. Position looking to begin mid December.
* Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent and Professional membership with the Australian Human Resources Institute.
* A minimum of 5+ years generalist HR experience.
* Have a detailed understanding of Australian Employment legislation together with practical experience in interpretation and application of Modern Awards and providing professional advice across employment relations matters.
* Experience in co-ordinating and managing the operations of a HR function in a school and/or professional services environment or equivalent.
* Experience in using HR ICT Systems e.g. payroll, Human Resource Information System preferably Sage MicrOpay Payroll and ConnX HRIS.
* Sound operational experience including experience with proven ability to anticipate and resolve problems with practical and positive solutions taking into account business requirements.
* Superior interpersonal and consultative skills with a demonstrated client focus in delivering HR services by building strong relationships with leaders and managers as well as the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
* Demonstrated ability to independently achieve work objectives to meet timeframes and to prioritise work to meet organisational requirements. Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing environments and deadlines.
Benefits of the role include salary packaging and salary sacrifice options that significantly increase your take home pay.
To review the Position Description and role requirements please see below and forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for this position your application must include:
* Cover letter
* No more than two pages of demonstrated evidence that address the qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience listed in the Position Description.
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 14 November 2018.
SALDA is committed to safe and supportive work practices. The successful candidate will be subject to teacher registration check or Blue Card screening, reference checks, identification verification and be required to disclose any information relevant to the candidate’s eligibility to engage in activities including young people.