In the role of Fundraising, Marketing & Communications Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a small team and manage revenue generating activities including, capital appeals, corporate partnerships, grants, community fundraising events and direct marketing.
You will also be responsible for the delivery of state and national brand and advocacy campaigns, along with the delivery of all organisational marketing, PR and communication activities via electronic, multimedia and print channels to increase service delivery. The coordinating of marketing campaigns by external companies also falls under the role.
This position will offer huge variety with each week bringing new challenges and opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5+ years generalist Fundraising experience (ESSENTIAL).
- In depth knowledge and experience in effective marketing techniques;
- Knowledge of federal and state legislation affecting charities;
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating fundraising and marketing strategies
- Experience building brands and growing awareness/saliency
- Experience managing the media and third party marketing agencies/suppliers
- Experience with web, online giving and social media platforms
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in Fundraising and/or Marketing
Benefits of working for a non-profit include salary packaging and salary sacrifice options that significantly increase your take home pay, managed for salda by cbb.com.au.
Flexible working arrangements possible to offer real work life balance
To learn more about our organisation and view the full Position Description please visit www.salda.org.au. All application to get lodged through seek.com.au.
To be considered for this position your application must include:
- Cover letter
Closing date: Wednesday 29 May at Noon.
SALDA is committed to safe and supportive work practices. The successful candidate will be subject to Blue Card screening, reference checks, identification verification and be required to disclose any information relevant to the candidate’s eligibility to engage in activities including young people.