- This event has passed.
Webinar Event: Taking Turns: Building Conversations and Play Skills
13 May 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm AESTFree
Social skills are a set of abilities and behaviours that facilitate appropriate and reciprocal interaction and communication with others. Social skills are a complex and multifaceted set of skills, including conversations, reading body language and facial expressions, solving social problems, and play. This webinar will primarily focus on building conversation and play skills in the primary school years.
The key learning objectives in this webinar include:
- Developmentally appropriate expectations for social skills
- Components of conversations and play
- Methods of teaching students to initiate and maintain conversations
- Methods of teaching students to initiate and maintain play
Presenters: Katie da Cruz & Grace Elliston
- SALDA School Support Services
- 1300 881 763
- View Organiser Website