- This event has passed.
Webinar Event: Higher Order Language
April 29 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm AESTFree
Higher order language comprises of a range of skills such as inferencing, predicting, reasoning, identifying cause and effect, and problem solving. As the name suggests, these skills go beyond the basics such as vocabulary and syntax. These skills are required for students to successfully participate in academic and social situations. This webinar aims to provide information around the function of higher order language and associated support strategies in the school context.
The key learning objectives in this webinar include:
- Understanding different components of higher order language
- Higher order language and curriculum
- Impact on everyday skills
- Strategies to support higher order language
Presenters: Alexandra Holstein & Athena Panagopoulos
- SALDA School Support Services
- 1300 881 763
- View Organiser Website