This position is responsible for providing high-quality administrative support to the Enrolments Officer to ensure enrolment applications are followed up, applications are processed and The Glenleighden School is presented in a positive and professional manner.
Main duties and responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with families, health and education professionals, and other members of the public as one of the contact persons for school enrolments, ensuring a high level of professional communication when promoting The Glenleighden School.
- Support the collation of information regarding the child to ensure they meet the strict enrolment criteria of Language Disorder being their main focus.
- Assist parents and families of children with probable Language Disorder through the “suitability/initial enrolment processes” as requested by the Enrolments Officer.
- Assist with the administration of all relevant documentation required for enrolling families.
- Prepare student’s school files (both electronic and hard copy) for new enrolments ensuring all mandatory enrolment documentation is returned and available for teaching and therapy staff consultation.
- Liaise regularly with school staff to collate transitioning, or suspecting transitioning, student data.
- Assist in the promotion and sourcing of enrolments to The Glenleighden School by exhibiting at relevant educational expos and conferences and distributing promotional materials to ensure optimal student numbers in line with the organisational goals and to meet ongoing government funding.All other duties as requested by the Enrolments Officer or their delegate.
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience
Qualifications / Registrations / Professional memberships
- A predetermined education level is not a prerequisite for this position, however, the appointee will require a high level of spelling, grammar and interpersonal skills and an intermediate understanding of document management, word processing and computer skills.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Time management and organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Microsoft Office 365 and database experience.
- Suitable communication and interpersonal skills to support potential families through the enrolments process.
- Experience working to demanding deadlines.
- Mandatory Requirements
- A current Blue Card or Exemption Card (working with children check) or other acceptable evidence.
- Driver’s Licence.
- The Enrolments Administration position will report to the Enrolments Officer.
- The Enrolments Team will work closely with the greater TGS Team and SALDA management.
- The Enrolments Administration position will build positive relationships with corporate and educational staff throughout the organisation as well as with schools and key contacts across Queensland
All applications for this role can be made through Seek: